Why Become a Judge?
"Year after year I am constantly impressed by the high level of business skills the students bring to the competition. A showcase that should not be missed by professionals either in the academic or business communities." - Stephen Sharp (VP, PNC Bank Canada)
In order to become a Judge at our esteemed competition, you must possess the following:
- Significant relevant business or professional experience
- Senior or middle-level manager with decision-making authority
- Senior, experienced, consultants and advisors
- Professionals with management experience
- Ability to grasp and analyze details, including financial data, within a broad unified perspective
- Ability to evaluate effectiveness and appropriateness of presentation styles
- Solid judgement, open-mindedness, and maturity
- Responsible and committed - deliver on promises
- Ability to work in a team and not let ego get in the way
- An effective listener with strong verbal communication skills
- Ideally bilingual, with some exposure to culturally diverse environments
Click here for our judges brochure.
All new judge applications are subject to approval by the John Molson MBA International Case Competition Board of Directors and successful completion of an training & orientation session.